Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More blogs, yay!

My friend ­Tiffany started a blog today. I think everyone that reads this (what all three of you) should go give her a shout out! She's a cool person just trying to start a blog. Haha!

Sadly that's the only thing I really have to post about today. I'm so lame I know! Unless you want to hear about the delicious burrito I ate today after craving a burrito for the last two days? Ya, didn't think so. So I will leave you with another random picture of the day:


This is one of my favorite wedding pictures. It's fuzzy because it's a timed exposure, so the camera shutter stayed open for like 10 seconds and everything that moved appears blurry. What I love is that it's Grant and his mom dancing and the only person that's clear in the picture is me in the background. You'll probably have to click on it to make it bigger to see it best. I love my dress. I wish I could wear it everyday!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yaaaaaay! You wrote about ME! LOL.. BTW I love that pic

Kaci said...

I loved your dress too! I think there should be a Wedding dress wearing day like every WEDNESDAY!! OOOO we could calling Wedding dress Wednesday!!! =)