Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2 Days Until Christmas!

It has been slow at work lately. I've had a total of 4 phone calls today. Wow. And tomorrow will be even slower. I'm hoping to only work a half day so Grant and I can make our way to his Mom's house near Grass Valley. We'll be having Christmas dinner (if we get there in time) then opening present with the family. Then Thursday morning we get to make out way back to Chico to have Christmas at my Dad's house. Then it's three full days off. I'm really hoping that we can get the tile done in the bathroom over the weekend. There's not much left. We might be able to finish tiling and then maybe even have time to grout it all. Oh that would be nice.

I really want to clean out the nursery too. We just have to much on our plate right now. It's nice though, we always have something to do and there's never a dull moment in the house.

I hope that everyone has a fabulous Christmas.



My best friends kids. Hunter is 3½ and Taylor is 2. They are like family to me and I love them to death!

No comments: