Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's Thursday!

I normally couldn't care less if it's Thursday but tonight is the season premier of my two favorite shows; The Office and Grey's Anatomy. Of course I'll have to record the Grey's Anatomy and watch it tomorrow night while Grant works late, but at least I get to watch The Office tonight.

Also, It's FALL! I love the fall, it's my favorite time of the year!

In other news, Grant is loving his job so far. Of course today is only his third day but still. And I still absolutely love commuting with him. It's going to save us so much money, and on top of that he's making a lot more money at this job. It was so hard with him being self employed because we never knew when he was going to get paid. His customers didn't always pay right away and let me tell you, it's not easy to pay the bills regularly when you don't know when you'll get your next paycheck. But things will be different now. And he's finally going to get medical insurance. YAY!

Since he got the job we've been talking about babies. We both agree that we're not ready for them right now, but we talked about starting to TTC (trying to conceive) next year when we're a little more financially stable. It's great that we have a plan though.

That's really all for now. But again, I'll leave you with a random picture:Grant's niece as a flower girl at our wedding. She was picking her nose during the ceremony then once she saw her grandma shaking her head no she quickly ate the booger. I also have pictures of her inspecting it and eating it, but I'll spare you. :o)

1 comment:

Kaci said...

LOL!!! I love the picture! YUM!