Monday, February 2, 2009

Had a great weekend

Grant and I had a fabulous weekend. It started out on 7:30 Saturday morning when we got up to clean and do yard work. I cleaned, Grant did the yard work. At 5:00 we were done and the house looked great. We both hurt though. My lower back hurt so bad from all the cleaning, and poor Grant with all the mowing and weed eating he did. We prepped the food and people started coming around 6:00. We had 15 adults and 5 kids so the house was packed. We made some delicious kabobs and pasta salad. We had a great time. Everyone had a great time.

Then Sunday we did nothing. We slept in a little, watched T.V., I went on a walk with Haley, we watched the super bowl, Grant fixed a computer for an old customer of his, watched more T.V. and ate so much left over pasta. It was a nice relaxing day.

Today is a big day for us. We have a doctors appointment this afternoon to see the baby. I can't wait. I hope everyone else had a great weekend too!

I hate that I can't remember what pictures I've already posted. I don't think you've seen this one yet. This picture was about 20 years ago or so and in it are my cousins, my brother and I. Can you guess which one is me? If you already know don't say anything.

3 comments:

Cindy Lou Who said...

I'm guessing the back row and right smack in the middle???

Did I win? :o)

Kaci said...

Oooo I know I know!

Korndog said...

Yep Cindy you're correct! Wow, nobody ever guesses that one.

And of course you know Kaci, you knew me back then :P!