Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My blog makeover!

So I mentioned before that I had something new for my blog. I have been working on this for a LONG time and let me tell you it was hard. It's called the 101 in 1001. I saw another blog that had it and I thought it was a great idea. I have so many things that I want to do in my life, especially the near future, and I love lists so I thought this would be perfect for me.

To the left you can see a list of 101 things that I want to do in the next 1001 days (a little under 3 years). I have everything from small home projects that I've been meaning to do for ages to big things that I've always wanted to accomplish in my life. I will be blogging about each one as I complete it. There are a couple on there that I've completed between making the list and now finally posting the list but I'll blog about those later.

If you think this is something that you're interested in and you want to start one and I'm the one who motivated to do so let me know. Because towards the bottom of the list you'll see that one of my goals is to get 3 people to start a 101 in 1001 of their own.

Me and Micky in LA (31w5d pregnant)

2 comments:

Cindy Lou Who said...

Great idea! Maybe when life calms down a bit I'll give it a try. Can't wait for the updates!

Kaci said...

Oooo look at you!! You look fab in purple! :)