Friday, May 22, 2009

48. Read the Twilight series

Before I read the books I didn't really know what they were about. I thought they were just about vampires and that didn't interest me too much. Everyone kept raving about them though so I decided that someday I would read the series. It wasn't on the top of my priority list though so I figured I'd read them when I got around to it (and for me that could be years). Then my friend Alexis told me I had to read them because they are so good. She owned all four so she let me borrow them. I started the first one on a Friday (the day of my three hour glucose test) and was done with the four one in less than three weeks.

Needless to say, the Twilight series is not just about vampires, it's a romantic love story. I would totally recommend these books to anyone. I'm so glad that I didn't wait to read them, and now that's another thing marked off my list. Go me!

2 comments:

Kaci said...

LOL I'm still on three...I've got to just slam them out...cause I do like them just procrastantor...it's a word.

Cindy Lou Who said...

I "stole" Book one from Kaci while in Ohio and I have yet to open it. I ruined the anticipation by seeing the movie. But I must...