Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm so bad

about updating my blog, someone smack me!

Things are going great here. Work has gotten busy which is good for me, bad for my blog.

So an update on the bathroom; It's so close to being done that I can taste it. We have all the plumbing hooked up (thanks Dad). I've been able to use the toilet and sink. I LOVE having my own sink. Grant can dirty his now and mine will stay nice and clean. The only thing we have left to do is clean the shower one more time then let it dry completely so we can seal the grout. Oh, and we don't have electrical, but I have a lamp with an extension cord so that works for now. And then there's the glass block that Grant wants to install (in the square hole in the wall between the shower and vanity) but that can wait. So YAY! The pictures are on Grant's camera so I'll post them this weekend.

Tomorrow we're going to my friend Alexis' graduation party. She just graduated college with a BA and she got honor's. Go Alexis. Then Sunday I think I'll be hanging out with some friends. We're kind of dorks but we call ourselves the Fab 4. There's me, my BFF Tonya, her sister Amy and then Mona. We're all great friends and we try to get together every once in awhile. Me, Amy and Tonya all live in the same town but Mona lives about 2 hours away so it's been hard to get together lately. I'm excited for that.

So that's about it. I do post more on my pregnancy blog because well, that's more important to me so you can check the latest updates there. And don't forget to take the poll to vote whether you think it's a boy or girl. 24 more days until we find out.


Here's the Fab 4. Top left to right, Tonya then Me. Bottom left to right, Amy then Mona.


2 comments:

Kaci said...

Have a great time!!

Cindy Lou Who said...

Yea - a new post! ;o)

Thanks for visiting my blog...I know, it's about time I joined the group...LOL