Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My appointment went great

There are more details in my pregnancy blog about my appointment, but all went well.

Tomorrow is Turkey Day and I can't wait! I'm so hungry! Work is so slow today so I'm thinking I might get to go home early. Which doesn't actually mean I get to go home though because Grant and I commute. But I will go get my oil changed then go get Grant.

I had lunch with an old friend today. I haven't seen her in about 2 years, it was great to catch up. She's doing great which I love to hear. We had the best lunch at a local hamburger joint here in Chico called Burger Hut. Oh.my.god it was so good. My burger was complete with grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, secret sauce (yum), dill pickles, pepperjack cheese and jalapenos. YUMMY! And they have the BEST fries. Here's a picture of her and I from a few of years ago, back in our party days.


Also I mentioned on my other blog but I just realized that this blog is doing the same thing. The blog posts have been acting weird. When I add a picture it adds the html code instead of the actual picture. Same thing if I bold a word it used all the html code in my post instead of just bolding it. I mean it looks fine if I preview it or post it though. I've also noticed that I don't have as many options at the top as I used to. Anybody know what's going on? It's really annoying. It's just recently started doing this, it used to be normal. Thanks!

No comments: