Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thirsty Thursday



I have a new favorite drink, Georgia Peach from The Cheesecake Factory. Oh, it's so yummy. I rarely drink but I find myself daydreaming about that delicious drink often since I tried it a couple of weeks ago. I found a few different recipes but this one sounded the best:



GEORGIA PEACH

Ingredients:

  • ¾ oz. Vodka
  • 3 oz. Orange Juice
  • Ice
  • ¾ oz. Peach Schnapps
  • 2 oz. Peach Nectar


Blend with ice. Serve in hurricane glass. (Chessecake Factory also added raspberries)

4 comments:

Cindy Lou Who said...

Yum-O! I am not much of a peach lover, but this sounds yummy...

Kaci, you need to come visit and the three of us will sit outside drinking these until we're silly ;o)

Kaci said...

You alchie!! :)

Kaci said...

Yo you got some blog bling on my blog!

Kaci said...

You've been boo-ed too!