Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's been awhile......

So I thought I'd update. Not too much is going on though. Grant and I are busy working, still trying to refinance our house and still remodeling it all at the same time. I will feel so much better when we just get this thing refinanced. And to top it all off, the guy who is doing our loan knew from the moment we met him (like four months ago) that we didn't want to have to pay any money out of pocket to do the refi. And then yesterday he tells us that we'll need to pay $5,000 to complete the loan. YA F'IN RIGHT! So we told him "we don't have ANY money to pay out of pocket". Which isn't necessarily true but we've told him from the beginning that we didn't want to. So of course he says he'll go back to the office and rework some figures and "see what he can do". That's right buddy, that's what I thought! It just makes me mad because we feel like he's just trying to get more money from us.

On another note, tomorrow after work we're going to my SIL's (sister in law) house in Rocklin to spend the weekend with them. My niece (well SIL's daughter) is 5 and she has a soccer game on Saturday. I love watching little kids play soccer. I can't wait to go visit them. I love getting away for the weekend and spending time with family.

That's just about it. Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner. This is my favorite time of the year, I love the holiday season.


*Me, my dad and my brother Christmas 2005*

4 comments:

Cindy Lou Who said...

HI Kory - this is Kaci's friend Cindy, remember I did her Bridal Shower with Candee? Just wanted to stop in and say Hi. Kaci got me hooked on yours and others blogs (thanks Kac, like i have time for this, LOL) so I stop in once in awhile and check you out. Keep it up, I like it! :o)

Kaci said...

She wasn't at my bridal shower Cindy. She was at El's birthday parties though.

Cindy Lou Who said...

Only suggestion would be to update more often.

I'll have to upload a pic to my user name someday...LOL

Korndog said...

I know I know, I need to post more! LOL! I will post again today, I swear! :o)