Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Long time no see

I'm bad at blogging, I know. But really there's nothing to blog about that isn't pregnancy related. Here's a little of what's going on;

- If you remember, Grant and I have been trying to refinance our house. We bought the house 2 years ago and have an adjustable rate so we've been trying to get it fixed . We actually have two loans, the first is adjustable and the second is fixed at a high percentage. The first loan is for 80% of the purchase price and the second is only for the remaining 20%. Well after 9 months of trying the guy was finally able to get the first loan refinanced. Unfortunately he couldn't get anything done on the second but I'm okay with that. So the first loan is going down almost 2.5% which will hopefully make a huge difference in out mortgage payment. We should be signing the papers later this week so I'll know more then. Yipee!

- Grant and I have been going back to the gym finally. We've had a membership for a long time but just never had time to go. Well now that the days are longer it so much easier to get to the gym after work. And we've stocked the house full of fresh fruits and veggies, no bad food so that will help with the weight loss.

- Remember that master bath we've been working on? Ya, still not done. We are able to use it, toilet, sinks, shower, but we still don't have electrical in there. But our main focus has been on the nursery.

- I cut my hair. It's short, like to the shoulders. I wish I had a pictures but I don't. I'll have to take one someday. I cut like 12" off and I was able to donate it to Locks of Love. I've always wanted to do that. *more on that later*

Here's Grant with Larkyn (on the left) and Taylor (on the right). They love their Grant. I can't wait until I get to see Grant with Carter.


Kaci said...

What the frick Fran you can't say you chopped your hair and not post pictures...although I still havne't posted of my new do either...but that's besides the point! :)

Cindy Lou Who said...

Wait...First things first...

YEA!!! A new post!!!

Ok - I agree with Kac...You gotta post pics!

And what the Frick Frack Kac getting a new do and not telling anyone or posting it????